The
name of my dog is Walker. He is a Pomeranian. When I first saw him, I
wanted him so badly. He was so cute and playful. On Valentines Day,
my mom surprised me with the most awesome gift ever, Walker. I was so
happy that I begged my mom to make him sleep in my room. Everyday, I
played with him after school and sometimes we would go to the park to
run around.
One Saturday afternoon, I decided to take him to my friend's house. My friend, Tyler, and his little sister Erin fell in love with him right away. Erin wanted him so badly that she wanted to buy him for P20,000. I knew that was a lot of money but to me Walker is priceless so I said no. But I let them borrow Walker for a day. As I was going home, I realized how much I missed Walker already. I decided to go back and get him. My friends understood me so they let me take him home.
Walker is my constant companion. When my parents are out, he's the one always with me. I'm so thankful to have Walker in my life. He means a lot to me and I love him very much.
Annika R.
One Saturday afternoon, I decided to take him to my friend's house. My friend, Tyler, and his little sister Erin fell in love with him right away. Erin wanted him so badly that she wanted to buy him for P20,000. I knew that was a lot of money but to me Walker is priceless so I said no. But I let them borrow Walker for a day. As I was going home, I realized how much I missed Walker already. I decided to go back and get him. My friends understood me so they let me take him home.
Walker is my constant companion. When my parents are out, he's the one always with me. I'm so thankful to have Walker in my life. He means a lot to me and I love him very much.
Annika R.
No comments:
Post a Comment