Friday, August 28, 2015

True Descendant

Jemma (POV)

      My name is Jemma. I'm 14. I live in the kingdom of Herodius.  My favorite thing to do regularly is riding my 3 shadow headed dragon, Lucifer, around different kingdoms. My parents are the rulers of the highest kingdom there in the underworld, so that makes me the princess of the underworld. I live in my own small house 5 blocks away from the kingdom that my parents gave me when I was 12.

The underworld and the overworld had a battle between the mortals on Earth during 2015 , and now life is dangerous. It's sad that not one of my parents are Gods like Hades and Zeus,that's why I wish I could be the true descendant of the Gods, not like those wretched kids Daisy (the daughter of Zeus) and Cole (the son of Hades). This way I could survive the dangers of the world as an immortal.

Someday I will go and leave my kingdom (because you are allowed to leave a kingdom without permission) and go visit either Hades or Zeus. I need to find out who I truly am. You see, I'm adopted.

Once I asked my father who raised me, "Do you know who my birth parents are?"
He then replied, "no I don't remember exactly but I know your birth mom was a mortal."
There was still a 50% chance for my father to be immortal.

The day came when I decided to sum up the courage to visit Zeus. I asked him, "Please, make me a promise. Let me be a true descendant of the gods. "
Zeus nodded, "On one condition. You must abandon your past and family. You can keep the dragon."

I woke up suddenly. I was in my own room, with Lucifer sleeping beside me. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the kingdom gates. Before I could open the door, my father greeted me. "Hello, niece!"

"What niece?" I asked, shocked and confused. He told me that I was his neice, daughter of Hades, and sister of Cole.

I realized something was wrong.

I then went back to Zeus and told him the whole story. Zeus the un-did the spell and my life went back to normal as usual.

I now know who I truly am and I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment